Chongming Monastery, middle hall 崇明寺中殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000149
- middle hall (English)
- 中殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 中殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- zhōngdiàn (Pinyin)
- Chung-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Chongmingsi zhongdian (English)
- 崇明寺中殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 崇明寺中殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 35.71439722° Long. 113.0084611°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Chongming Monastery, middle hall 崇明寺中殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 25, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000149.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Chongming Monastery, middle hall 崇明寺中殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000149.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Chongming Monastery, middle hall 崇明寺中殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Chongming Monastery, middle hall 崇明寺中殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding citations Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.