- touxinzao (Pinyin without tones)
- 偷心造 (Traditional Chinese)
- 偷心造 (Simplified Chinese)
- tōuxīnzào (Pinyin)
- t'ou hsin tsao (Wade-Giles)
- stolen heart (lit.) (English)
- first step of huagong does not have a crossing bracket arm (English)
Broad Match: Bracketing
External relationships (34)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “ 偷心造 tōuxīnzào” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000024.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “ 偷心造 tōuxīnzào.” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000024.
About this Entry
Entry Title: 偷心造 tōuxīnzào
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “ 偷心造 tōuxīnzào”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.