Cuifujun Temple, Mountain Gate 崔府君廟山門https://architecturasinica.org/place/000155
- Mountain Gate (English)
- 山門 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山门 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shānmén (Pinyin)
- Shan-men (Wade-Giles)
- Cuifujunmiao Shanmen (English)
- 崔府君廟山門 (Traditional Chinese)
- 崔府君庙山门 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 35.79946667° Long. 113.1166°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Cuifujun Temple, Mountain Gate 崔府君廟山門 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 26, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000155.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Cuifujun Temple, Mountain Gate 崔府君廟山門 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000155.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Cuifujun Temple, Mountain Gate 崔府君廟山門
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Cuifujun Temple, Mountain Gate 崔府君廟山門 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding citations Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.