ángxíng shuǎtóu 昂形耍頭https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000001
- angxing shuatou (Pinyin without tones)
- 昂形耍頭 (Traditional Chinese)
- 昂形耍头 (Simplified Chinese)
- ángxíng shuǎtóu (Pinyin)
- ang-hsing-shua-t`ou (Wade-Giles)
- slanted bracket arm-shaped shuatou (English)
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 陳. 2010. 《營造法式》辭解, 241.
Broad Match: bracketing
External relationships (42)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “ 昂形耍頭 ángxíng shuǎtóu” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 7, 2021, https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000001.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “ 昂形耍頭 ángxíng shuǎtóu.” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000001.
About this Entry
Entry Title: 昂形耍頭 ángxíng shuǎtóu
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “ 昂形耍頭 ángxíng shuǎtóu”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding various languages and revising title statement 2020 by SUN Zheng
- updating by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.