Cuifujun Temple in Qinshui, Fujundian 沁水崔府君廟府君殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000225
- Fujundian (English)
- 府君殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 府君殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Fǔjūndiàn (Pinyin)
- Fu-chün-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Qinshui Cuifujunmiao Fujundian (English)
- 沁水崔府君廟府君殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 沁水崔府君庙府君殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Cuifujunmiao Fujundian
- Lat. 35.63165° Long. 112.5239667°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Cuifujun Temple in Qinshui, Fujundian 沁水崔府君廟府君殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified October 1, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000225.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Cuifujun Temple in Qinshui, Fujundian 沁水崔府君廟府君殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000225.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Cuifujun Temple in Qinshui, Fujundian 沁水崔府君廟府君殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Cuifujun Temple in Qinshui, Fujundian 沁水崔府君廟府君殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding citation Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.