Cuifujun Temple in Qinshui, Fujundian
Place Type: palatial hall
- Fujundian (English)
- 府君殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 府君殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Fujundian (Pinyin)
- Qinshui Cuifujunmiao Fujundian (English)
- 沁水崔府君廟府君殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 沁水崔府君庙府君殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Cuifujunmiao Fujundian
- Lat. 35.63165° Long. 112.5239667°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“Cuifujun Temple in Qinshui, Fujundian 沁水崔府君廟府君殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000225.
Bibliography:“Cuifujun Temple in Qinshui, Fujundian 沁水崔府君廟府君殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000225.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Cuifujun Temple in Qinshui, Fujundian 沁水崔府君廟府君殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Cuifujun Temple in Qinshui, Fujundian 沁水崔府君廟府君殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.