- filled heart (jixin): first step of huagong has a crossing bracket arm (English)
- jìxīnzào (preferred) (Pinyin)
- 計心造 (Traditional Chinese)
- 计心造 (Simplified Chinese)
Broad Match: Bracketing
External relationships (83)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “ 計心造 jìxīnzào” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000023.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “ 計心造 jìxīnzào.” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000023.
About this Entry
Entry Title: 計心造 jìxīnzào
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “ 計心造 jìxīnzào”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.