Baiyu Palace, back hall
Place Type: palatial hall
- back hall (English)
- 後殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 后殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- houdian (Pinyin)
- Baiyugong houdian (English)
- 白玉宫後殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 白玉宫后殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 35.65833° Long. 113.240967°
Building InformationThe back hall of Baiyu Palace is on the central axis and dates to the Ming-Qing dynasties [ZGWWDTJ, Shanxi vol 2 (zhong), p. 513 23-C10]. It has an overhanging gable roof, its front façade measures 9.32 m (30' 7"). Entry by TM
Dynasty Ming 1368 - 1644
Date still in question
Axis: c, roof style: o-g, front façade: 30' 7"
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“Baiyu Palace, back hall 白玉宮後殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000131.
Bibliography:“Baiyu Palace, back hall 白玉宮後殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000131.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Baiyu Palace, back hall 白玉宮後殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Baiyu Palace, back hall 白玉宮後殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.