Dongyue Temple in Zhoucun, God of Wealth Hall
Place Type: palatial hall
- God of Wealth Hall (English)
- 財神殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 财神殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Caishendian (Pinyin)
- Zhoucun Dongyuemiao Caishendian (English)
- 周村東嶽廟財神殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 周村东岳庙财神殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- East Hall
- Lat. 35.4762° Long. 112.6204833°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127
ang and ang-shaped shuatou are only on corners
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“Dongyue Temple in Zhoucun, God of Wealth Hall 周村東岳廟財神殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000161.
Bibliography:“Dongyue Temple in Zhoucun, God of Wealth Hall 周村東岳廟財神殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000161.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Dongyue Temple in Zhoucun, God of Wealth Hall 周村東岳廟財神殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Dongyue Temple in Zhoucun, God of Wealth Hall 周村東岳廟財神殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.