Dongyue Temple in Zhoucun 周村東岳廟https://architecturasinica.org/place/000022
- Dongyue Temple in Zhoucun (English)
- Zhōucūn Dōngyuèmiào (Pinyin)
- Chou-ts`un Tung-yüeh-miao (Wade-Giles)
- 周村東岳廟 (Traditional Chinese)
- 周村东岳庙 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Zezhou (Pinyin)
- 泽州 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
- Lat. 35.47615° Long. 112.620216°
- Lat. 35.4762° Long. 112.6204833°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Dongyue Temple in Zhoucun 周村東岳廟 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 17, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000022.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Dongyue Temple in Zhoucun 周村東岳廟 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000022.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Dongyue Temple in Zhoucun 周村東岳廟
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Dongyue Temple in Zhoucun 周村東岳廟 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding external links Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.