Chongjiao Monastery, Mountain Gate
- Mountain Gate (English)
- 山門 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山门 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanmen (Pinyin)
- Chongjiaosi Shanmen (English)
- 崇教寺山門 (Traditional Chinese)
- 崇教寺山門 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 36.3429° Long. 113.1132°
Dynasty Ming 1368 - 1644
Axis: c, front façade: 32' 3", side: 16' (rough measurements); date in question
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“Chongjiao Monastery, Mountain Gate 崇教寺山門 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000146.
Bibliography:“Chongjiao Monastery, Mountain Gate 崇教寺山門 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000146.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Chongjiao Monastery, Mountain Gate 崇教寺山門
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Chongjiao Monastery, Mountain Gate 崇教寺山門 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.