Chongjiao Monastery, Mountain Gate 崇教寺山門https://architecturasinica.org/place/000146
- Mountain Gate (English)
- 山門 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山门 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shānmén (Pinyin)
- Shānménh (Wade-Giles)
- Chongjiaosi Shanmen (English)
- 崇教寺山門 (Traditional Chinese)
- 崇教寺山門 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 36.3429° Long. 113.1132°
Dynasty Ming 1368 - 1644 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Chongjiao Monastery, Mountain Gate 崇教寺山門 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 25, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000146.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Chongjiao Monastery, Mountain Gate 崇教寺山門 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000146.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Chongjiao Monastery, Mountain Gate 崇教寺山門
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Chongjiao Monastery, Mountain Gate 崇教寺山門 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding citations Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.