Chongjiao Monastery, main hall
Place Type: palatial hall
- main hall (English)
- 正殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 正殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- zhengdian (Pinyin)
- Chongjiaosi zhengdian (English)
- 崇教寺正殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 崇教寺正殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 36.34316667° Long. 113.11315°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127
bracketing looks Jin,Main Hall interior depth: 27' 3", interior height: 22' 8"
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“Chongjiao Monastery, main hall 崇教寺正殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000143.
Bibliography:“Chongjiao Monastery, main hall 崇教寺正殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000143.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Chongjiao Monastery, main hall 崇教寺正殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Chongjiao Monastery, main hall 崇教寺正殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.