Erxian Temple in Xilimen, middle hall 西李門二仙廟中殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000255
- middle hall (English)
- 中殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 中殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- zhongdian (Pinyin)
- Xilimen Erxianmiao zhongdian (English)
- 西李門二仙廟中殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 西李门二仙庙中殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 35.7030833° Long. 112.9776°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Erxian Temple in Xilimen, middle hall 西李門二仙廟中殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 26, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000255.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Erxian Temple in Xilimen, middle hall 西李門二仙廟中殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000255.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Erxian Temple in Xilimen, middle hall 西李門二仙廟中殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Erxian Temple in Xilimen, middle hall 西李門二仙廟中殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.