lìnggǒng yǒujuànshā 令栱有卷殺https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000007
- linggong youjuansha (Pinyin without tones)
- 令栱有卷殺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 令栱有卷殺 (Simplified Chinese)
- lìnggǒng yǒujuànshā (Pinyin)
- ling-kung-yu-chüan-sha (Wade-Giles)
- chamfered linggong: linggong curved along the elbow with straight cuts instead of an arc (English)
Broad Match: bracketing
External relationships (64)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “ 令栱有卷殺 lìnggǒng yǒujuànshā ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000007.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “ 令栱有卷殺 lìnggǒng yǒujuànshā .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000007.
About this Entry
Entry Title: 令栱有卷殺 lìnggǒng yǒujuànshā
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “ 令栱有卷殺 lìnggǒng yǒujuànshā ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding various languages and revising title statement 2020 by SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.