Geyuan Monastery, Mañjuśrī Hall 閣院寺文殊殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000174
- Mañjuśrī Hall (English)
- 文殊殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 文殊殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Wénshūdiàn (Pinyin)
- Wen-shu-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Geyuansi Wenshudian (English)
- 閣院寺文殊殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 阁院寺文殊殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 39.353° Long. 114.681833°
Dynasty Liao 916-1125 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Geyuan Monastery, Mañjuśrī Hall 閣院寺文殊殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 26, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000174.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Geyuan Monastery, Mañjuśrī Hall 閣院寺文殊殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000174.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Geyuan Monastery, Mañjuśrī Hall 閣院寺文殊殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Geyuan Monastery, Mañjuśrī Hall 閣院寺文殊殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding citations Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.