Fengguo Monastery, Mahāvīra Hall 奉國寺大雄殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000167
- Mahāvīra Hall (English)
- 大雄殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 大雄殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Daxiongdian (Pinyin)
- Fengguosi Daxiongdian (English)
- 奉國寺大雄殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 奉国寺大雄殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- 大雄寶殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- Lat. 41.5430333° Long. 121.2424167°
Dynasty Liao 916 - 1125 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Fengguo Monastery, Mahāvīra Hall 奉國寺大雄殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 27, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000167.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Fengguo Monastery, Mahāvīra Hall 奉國寺大雄殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000167.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Fengguo Monastery, Mahāvīra Hall 奉國寺大雄殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Fengguo Monastery, Mahāvīra Hall 奉國寺大雄殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding citations Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.