Guangrenwang Temple, main hall 廣仁王廟正殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000177
- King of Broad Benevolence main hall (English)
- 廣仁王廟正殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 广仁王庙正殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Guangrenwangmiao zhengdian (Pinyin)
- 五龍廟正殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 五龙庙正殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Wulongmiao (Pinyin)
- Lat. 34.73344722° Long. 110.677217°
Dynasty Tang 618 - 907 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Guangrenwang Temple, main hall 廣仁王廟正殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 27, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000177.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Guangrenwang Temple, main hall 廣仁王廟正殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000177.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Guangrenwang Temple, main hall 廣仁王廟正殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Guangrenwang Temple, main hall 廣仁王廟正殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding citations Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.