Guangrenwang Temple 廣仁王廟https://architecturasinica.org/place/000036
- Guangrenwang Temple (English)
- Guǎngrénwángmiào (Pinyin)
- Kuang-jen-wang-miao (Wade-Giles)
- 廣仁王廟 (Traditional Chinese)
- 广仁王庙 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Ruicheng (Pinyin)
- 芮城 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
- Lat. 34.73344722° Long. 110.677217°
Dynasty Tang 618 - 907 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Guangrenwang Temple 廣仁王廟 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 17, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000036.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Guangrenwang Temple 廣仁王廟 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000036.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Guangrenwang Temple 廣仁王廟
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Guangrenwang Temple 廣仁王廟 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding external links Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.