Guanwang Temple in Yangquan, main hall
Place Type: palatial hall
- main hall (English)
- 正殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 正殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- zhengdian (Pinyin)
- Yangquan Guanwangmiao zhengdian (English)
- 陽泉關王廟正殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 阳泉关王庙正殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 37.92066667° Long. 113.6196667°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127
only angled bracket arms are bevelled, not linggong
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“Guanwang Temple in Yangquan, main hall 陽泉關王廟正殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000261.
Bibliography:“Guanwang Temple in Yangquan, main hall 陽泉關王廟正殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000261.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Guanwang Temple in Yangquan, main hall 陽泉關王廟正殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Guanwang Temple in Yangquan, main hall 陽泉關王廟正殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.