Guanwang Temple in Yangquan 陽泉關王廟https://architecturasinica.org/place/000106
- Guanwang Temple in Yangquan (English)
- Yángquán Guānwángmiào (Pinyin)
- Yang-ch`üan Kuan-wang-miao (Wade-Giles)
- 陽泉關王廟 (Traditional Chinese)
- 阳泉关王庙 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Yangquan (Pinyin)
- 阳泉 (Simplified Chinese)
- 市 (Simplified Chinese)
- City (English)
- Lat. 37.92066667° Long. 113.6196667°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Guanwang Temple in Yangquan 陽泉關王廟 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 17, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000106.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Guanwang Temple in Yangquan 陽泉關王廟 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000106.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Guanwang Temple in Yangquan 陽泉關王廟
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Guanwang Temple in Yangquan 陽泉關王廟 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding external links Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.