Dongyue Temple in Yuquan, main hall
Place Type: palatial hall
- main hall (English)
- 正殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 正殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- zhengdian (Pinyin)
- Yuquan Dongyuemiao zhengdian (English)
- 玉泉東嶽廟正殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 玉泉东岳庙正殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 35.68258333° Long. 113.19005°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234
Main Hall and East Ear hall (耳殿) Jin, see 中國 文物 地圖集 山西分冊, 中, 513
complex locked, measured back of hall
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“Dongyue Temple in Yuquan, main hall 玉泉東岳廟正殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000270.
Bibliography:“Dongyue Temple in Yuquan, main hall 玉泉東岳廟正殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000270.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Dongyue Temple in Yuquan, main hall 玉泉東岳廟正殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Dongyue Temple in Yuquan, main hall 玉泉東岳廟正殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.