Dongyue Temple in Yuquan, main hall 玉泉東岳廟正殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000270
- main hall (English)
- 正殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 正殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- zhengdian (Pinyin)
- Yuquan Dongyuemiao zhengdian (English)
- 玉泉東嶽廟正殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 玉泉东岳庙正殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 35.68258333° Long. 113.19005°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
complex locked, measured back of hall
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Dongyue Temple in Yuquan, main hall 玉泉東岳廟正殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 26, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000270.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Dongyue Temple in Yuquan, main hall 玉泉東岳廟正殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000270.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Dongyue Temple in Yuquan, main hall 玉泉東岳廟正殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Dongyue Temple in Yuquan, main hall 玉泉東岳廟正殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.