Dongyue Temple in Yuquan
Place Type: temple
- Dongyue Temple in Yuquan (English)
- Yuquan Dongyuemiao (Pinyin)
- 玉泉東岳廟 (Traditional Chinese)
- 玉泉东岳庙 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lingchuan (Pinyin)
- 陵川 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
- 附城 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 35.68258333° Long. 113.19005°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Endymion Wilkinson, Chinese History: A Manual, Revised and Enlarged. , 11-12. ( 2000)
Contains Place (1)
1. main hall
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“Dongyue Temple in Yuquan 玉泉東岳廟 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000113.
Bibliography:“Dongyue Temple in Yuquan 玉泉東岳廟 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000113.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Dongyue Temple in Yuquan 玉泉東岳廟
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Dongyue Temple in Yuquan 玉泉東岳廟 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.