Guanghua Monastery, main hall 廣化寺正殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000176
- main hall (English)
- 正殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 正殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- zhèngdiàn (Pinyin)
- cheng-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Guanghuasi zhengdian (English)
- 廣化寺正殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 广化寺正殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 37.36166667° Long. 112.4942°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Guanghua Monastery, main hall 廣化寺正殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 26, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000176.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Guanghua Monastery, main hall 廣化寺正殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000176.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Guanghua Monastery, main hall 廣化寺正殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Guanghua Monastery, main hall 廣化寺正殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding citations Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.