Baoguo Monastery, Mahāvīra Treasure Hall
Place Type: palatial hall
- Mahāvīra Treasure Hall (English)
- 大雄寶殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 大雄宝殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Daxiongbaodian (Pinyin)
- Baoguosi Daxiongbaodian (English)
- 保國寺大雄寶殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 保国寺大雄宝殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 29.983° Long. 121.516833°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127
Early 11th cen. Example of style in YZFS; Dated to 1013 in later inscription on stauary platform
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“Baoguo Monastery, Mahāvīra Treasure Hall 保國寺大雄寶殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000132.
Bibliography:“Baoguo Monastery, Mahāvīra Treasure Hall 保國寺大雄寶殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000132.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Baoguo Monastery, Mahāvīra Treasure Hall 保國寺大雄寶殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Baoguo Monastery, Mahāvīra Treasure Hall 保國寺大雄寶殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.