Fujun Temple in Zhangzi, main hall 長子府君廟正殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000274
- main hall (English)
- 正殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 正殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- zhèngdiàn (Pinyin)
- cheng-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Zhangzi Fujun Temple main hall (English)
- 长子县府君廟正殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 长子县府君庙正殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 36.11985° Long. 112.8771667°
Building descriptionThe main hall (正殿) of the Fujun Temple faces south on stone podium. It is 5 bays wide across the front and 6 rafters deep with a single eaves, hip gable roof. The column top and intercolumnar bracket sets are 5 steps, with double slanting arms. Restoration makes the original appearance difficult to ascertain.1
Dynasty Song-Ming 960 - 1644 2
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 国家文物局. 2006. 中国文物地图集. 山西分册, II (中): 362; 111-C18.
- 2 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Fujun Temple in Zhangzi, main hall 長子府君廟正殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified October 1, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000274.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Fujun Temple in Zhangzi, main hall 長子府君廟正殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000274.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Fujun Temple in Zhangzi, main hall 長子府君廟正殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Fujun Temple in Zhangzi, main hall 長子府君廟正殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- Initial translation 2010 by Lydia Ohl
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.