Fujun Temple in Zhangzi 長子府君廟https://architecturasinica.org/place/000117
- Fujun Temple in Zhangzi (English)
- Zhǎngzǐ Fǔjūnmiào (Pinyin)
- Chang-tzu Fu-chün-miao (Wade-Giles)
- 長子府君廟 (Traditional Chinese)
- 长子府君庙 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Zhangzi (Pinyin)
- 长子 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
- Lat. 36.11985° Long. 112.8771667°
Site descriptionAccording to stele inscription at the site, the complex was repared in the 25th year of the Ming Jiajing reign period (1546). The single courtyard encompasses 1,400 square meters. It presently contains a main hall (正殿), a pair of stone lions, and a stele documenting its restoration. The main hall underwent a full restoration again in 2010.1
Dynasty Song - Ming 960 - 1644 2
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 中国文物地图集. 山西分册, II (中): 362; 111-C18.
- 2 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Fujun Temple in Zhangzi 長子府君廟 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 17, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000117.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Fujun Temple in Zhangzi 長子府君廟 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000117.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Fujun Temple in Zhangzi 長子府君廟
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Fujun Temple in Zhangzi 長子府君廟 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- Initial translation 2010 by Lydia Ohl
- adding external links Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.