Fogong Monastery, Śākyamuni Pagoda
- Śākyamuni Pagoda (English)
- 釋迦塔 (Traditional Chinese)
- 释迦塔 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shijiata (Pinyin)
- Fogongsi Shijiata (English)
- 佛宫寺釋迦塔 (Traditional Chinese)
- 佛宫寺释迦塔 (Simplified Chinese)
- 應縣木塔 (Traditional Chinese)
- Yingxian muta
- Lat. 39.5650166° Long. 113.1817°
Dynasty Liao 916 - 1125 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Fogong Monastery, Śākyamuni Pagoda 佛宮寺釋迦塔 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 27, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000168.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Fogong Monastery, Śākyamuni Pagoda 佛宮寺釋迦塔 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000168.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Fogong Monastery, Śākyamuni Pagoda 佛宮寺釋迦塔
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Fogong Monastery, Śākyamuni Pagoda 佛宮寺釋迦塔 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding citations Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.