Fogong Monastery, Śākyamuni Pagoda
Place Type: pagoda
- Śākyamuni Pagoda (English)
- 釋迦塔 (Traditional Chinese)
- 释迦塔 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shijiata (Pinyin)
- Fogongsi Shijiata (English)
- 佛宫寺釋迦塔 (Traditional Chinese)
- 佛宫寺释迦塔 (Simplified Chinese)
- 應縣木塔 (Traditional Chinese)
- Yingxian muta
- Lat. 39.5650166° Long. 113.1817°
Dynasty Liao -
northern pagodas and development of xiegong;pingzuo bracket sets jixin on first step, eaves touxin
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“Fogong Monastery, Śākyamuni Pagoda 佛宮寺釋迦塔 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000168.
Bibliography:“Fogong Monastery, Śākyamuni Pagoda 佛宮寺釋迦塔 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000168.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Fogong Monastery, Śākyamuni Pagoda 佛宮寺釋迦塔
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Fogong Monastery, Śākyamuni Pagoda 佛宮寺釋迦塔 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.