Dayun Monastery in Wuxiang, Three Buddhas Hall 武鄉縣大雲寺三佛殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000249
- Three Buddhas Hall (English)
- 三佛殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 三佛殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- bàidiàn (Pinyin)
- pai-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Wuxiangxian Dayunsi Sanfodian (English)
- 武鄉縣大雲寺三佛殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 武乡县大云寺三佛殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Dayunsi Sanfodian
- Lat. 36.9410666° Long. 112.6609°
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Dayun Monastery in Wuxiang, Three Buddhas Hall 武鄉縣大雲寺三佛殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000249.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Dayun Monastery in Wuxiang, Three Buddhas Hall 武鄉縣大雲寺三佛殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Dayun Monastery in Wuxiang, Three Buddhas Hall 武鄉縣大雲寺三佛殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.