Dayun Monastery in Wuxiang 武鄉縣大雲寺https://architecturasinica.org/place/000096
- Dayun Monastery in Wuxiang (English)
- Wǔxiāngxiàn Dàyúnsì (Pinyin)
- Wu-hsiang-hsien Ta-yün-ssu (Wade-Giles)
- 武鄉縣大雲寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 武乡县大云寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Wuxiang (Pinyin)
- 武乡 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
- Lat. 36.9410666° Long. 112.6609°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Dayun Monastery in Wuxiang 武鄉縣大雲寺 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 11, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000096.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Dayun Monastery in Wuxiang 武鄉縣大雲寺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000096.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Dayun Monastery in Wuxiang 武鄉縣大雲寺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Dayun Monastery in Wuxiang 武鄉縣大雲寺 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.