Foguang Monastery, Great East Hall 佛光寺東大殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000169
- Great East Hall (English)
- 東大殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 东大殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Dongdadian (Pinyin)
- Foguangsi Dongdadian (English)
- 佛光寺東大殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 佛光寺东大殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 38.8695° Long. 113.387333°
Dynasty Tang 618 - 907 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Foguang Monastery, Great East Hall 佛光寺東大殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 27, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000169.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Foguang Monastery, Great East Hall 佛光寺東大殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000169.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Foguang Monastery, Great East Hall 佛光寺東大殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Foguang Monastery, Great East Hall 佛光寺東大殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding citations Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.