Nanchan Monastery 南禪寺https://architecturasinica.org/place/000066
- Nanchan Monastery (English)
- Nánchánsì (Pinyin)
- Nan-ch'an-ssu (Wade-Giles)
- 南禪寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 南禅寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Wutai (Pinyin)
- 五台 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
- Lat. 38.7013333° Long. 113.114°
Dynasty Tang 618 - 907 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
1. great hall
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Nanchan Monastery 南禪寺 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 10, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000066.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Nanchan Monastery 南禪寺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000066.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Nanchan Monastery 南禪寺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Nanchan Monastery 南禪寺 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.