Nanchan Monastery, great hall 南禪寺大殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000214
- great hall (English)
- 大殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 大殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- dadian (Pinyin)
- Nanchansi dadian (English)
- 南禪寺大殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 南禅寺大殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 38.7013333° Long. 113.114°
Dynasty Tang 618 - 907 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Nanchan Monastery, great hall 南禪寺大殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified April 1, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000214.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Nanchan Monastery, great hall 南禪寺大殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000214.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Nanchan Monastery, great hall 南禪寺大殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Nanchan Monastery, great hall 南禪寺大殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding citation Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.