Chengtang Temple, Mountain Gate
- Mountain Gate (English)
- 山門 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山门 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanmen (Pinyin)
- Chengtangmiao Shanmen (English)
- 成汤廟山門 (Traditional Chinese)
- 成汤庙山门 (Simplified Chinese)
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234
repaired in the Ming dynasty, 1555; Mountain Gate is the only remaining historic building from the temple complex
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“Chengtang Temple, Mountain Gate 成湯廟山門 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000140.
Bibliography:“Chengtang Temple, Mountain Gate 成湯廟山門 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000140.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Chengtang Temple, Mountain Gate 成湯廟山門
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Chengtang Temple, Mountain Gate 成湯廟山門 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.