Cixiang Monastery, main hall
Place Type: palatial hall
- main hall (English)
- 正殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 正殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- zhengdian (Pinyin)
- Cixiangsi zhengdian (English)
- 慈相寺正殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 慈相寺正殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 37.23389444° Long. 112.2438056°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234
main hall jin, pagoda Song, bad photos so data needs confirmation
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“Cixiang Monastery, main hall 慈相寺正殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000154.
Bibliography:“Cixiang Monastery, main hall 慈相寺正殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000154.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Cixiang Monastery, main hall 慈相寺正殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Cixiang Monastery, main hall 慈相寺正殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.