Cixiang Monastery 慈相寺https://architecturasinica.org/place/000016
- Cixiang Monastery (English)
- Cíxiàngsì (Pinyin)
- Tz`u-hsiang-ssu (Wade-Giles)
- 慈相寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 慈相寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Pingyao (Pinyin)
- 平遥 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
- Lat. 37.23389444° Long. 112.2438056°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Cixiang Monastery 慈相寺 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 17, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000016.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Cixiang Monastery 慈相寺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000016.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Cixiang Monastery 慈相寺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Cixiang Monastery 慈相寺 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding external links Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.