Erxian Palace in Zhongping, Mountain Gate 中坪二仙宮山門https://architecturasinica.org/place/000280
- Mountain Gate (English)
- 山門 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山門 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shānmén (Pinyin)
- Shan-men (Wade-Giles)
- Zhongping Erxiangong Shanmen (English)
- 中坪二仙宫山門 (Traditional Chinese)
- 中坪二仙宫山門 (Simplified Chinese)
- Erxiangong Shanmen
- Lat. 35.8059° Long. 113.07°
this building looks later--yuan?
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Erxian Palace in Zhongping, Mountain Gate 中坪二仙宮山門 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified October 2, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000280.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Erxian Palace in Zhongping, Mountain Gate 中坪二仙宮山門 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000280.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Erxian Palace in Zhongping, Mountain Gate 中坪二仙宮山門
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Erxian Palace in Zhongping, Mountain Gate 中坪二仙宮山門 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.