Chongfu Monastery, Amitābha Hall (Mituo Hall)
Place Type: palatial hall
- Amitābha Hall (Mituo Hall) (English)
- 彌陀殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 弥陀殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Mituodian (Pinyin)
- Chongfusi Mituodian (English)
- 崇福寺彌陀殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 崇福寺弥陀殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 39.31522222° Long. 112.432347°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234
celebration of angled bracket arm variety; angled bracket arm in back central bay
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“Chongfu Monastery, Amitābha Hall (Mituo Hall) 崇福寺彌陀殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000141.
Bibliography:“Chongfu Monastery, Amitābha Hall (Mituo Hall) 崇福寺彌陀殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000141.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Chongfu Monastery, Amitābha Hall (Mituo Hall) 崇福寺彌陀殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Chongfu Monastery, Amitābha Hall (Mituo Hall) 崇福寺彌陀殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.