Kaifu Monastery, offering hall
Place Type: palatial hall
- offering hall (English)
- 獻殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 献殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- xiandian (Pinyin)
- Kaifusi xiandian (English)
- 開福寺獻殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 开福寺献殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 35.4803° Long. 112.4226°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234
Offering Hall is Jin Dading period (1161-1190) see: 中國 文物 地圖集 山西分冊, 中, 500
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“Kaifu Monastery, offering hall 開福寺獻殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000196.
Bibliography:“Kaifu Monastery, offering hall 開福寺獻殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000196.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Kaifu Monastery, offering hall 開福寺獻殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Kaifu Monastery, offering hall 開福寺獻殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.