Kaifu Monastery, offering hall 開福寺獻殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000196
- offering hall (English)
- 獻殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 献殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- xiàndiàn (Pinyin)
- Hsien-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Kaifusi xiandian (English)
- 開福寺獻殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 开福寺献殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 35.4803° Long. 112.4226°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
“Kaifu Monastery, offering hall 開福寺獻殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 26, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000196.
Bibliography:“Kaifu Monastery, offering hall 開福寺獻殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000196.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Kaifu Monastery, offering hall 開福寺獻殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding citation Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.