Kaifu Monastery 開福寺https://architecturasinica.org/place/000053
- Kaifu Monastery (English)
- Kāifúsì (Pinyin)
- K`ai-fu-ssu (Wade-Giles)
- 開福寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 开福寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Yangcheng (Pinyin)
- 阳城 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
- Lat. 35.4803° Long. 112.4226°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Kaifu Monastery 開福寺 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 21, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000053.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Kaifu Monastery 開福寺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000053.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Kaifu Monastery 開福寺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Kaifu Monastery 開福寺 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding external links Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.