Fotou Monastery, great hall
Place Type: palatial hall
- great hall (English)
- 正殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 正殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- zhengdian (Pinyin)
- Fotousi zhengdian (English)
- 佛頭寺正殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 佛头寺正殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 36.3581667° Long. 113.5761333°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127
Great Hall Song-Jin structure; see: 中國文物地圖集山西分冊, 中, 305
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“Fotou Monastery, great hall 佛頭寺正殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000171.
Bibliography:“Fotou Monastery, great hall 佛頭寺正殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000171.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Fotou Monastery, great hall 佛頭寺正殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Fotou Monastery, great hall 佛頭寺正殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.