Fotou Monastery 佛頭寺https://architecturasinica.org/place/000030
- Fotou Monastery (English)
- Fótóusì (Pinyin)
- Fo-t`ou-ssu (Wade-Giles)
- 佛頭寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 佛头寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Pingshun (Pinyin)
- 平顺 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
- Lat. 36.3581667° Long. 113.5761333°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Fotou Monastery 佛頭寺 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 17, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000030.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Fotou Monastery 佛頭寺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000030.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Fotou Monastery 佛頭寺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Fotou Monastery 佛頭寺 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding external links Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.