Longxing Monastery, Cintāmaṇi Hall 隆興寺摩尼殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000210
- Cintāmaṇi Hall (English)
- 摩尼殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 摩尼殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Mónídiàn (Pinyin)
- Mo-ni-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Longxingsi Monidian (English)
- 隆興寺摩尼殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 隆兴寺摩尼殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 38.14256944° Long. 114.5762444°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Longxing Monastery, Cintāmaṇi Hall 隆興寺摩尼殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified October 1, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000210.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Longxing Monastery, Cintāmaṇi Hall 隆興寺摩尼殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000210.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Longxing Monastery, Cintāmaṇi Hall 隆興寺摩尼殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Longxing Monastery, Cintāmaṇi Hall 隆興寺摩尼殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding citation Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.