Longxing Monastery, Cintāmaṇi Hall
Place Type: palatial hall
- Cintāmaṇi Hall (English)
- 摩尼殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 摩尼殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Monidian (Pinyin)
- Longxingsi Monidian (English)
- 隆興寺摩尼殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 隆兴寺摩尼殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 38.14256944° Long. 114.5762444°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127
1052 with angled bracket arms; qinmian ang appears to be recarved
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“Longxing Monastery, Cintāmaṇi Hall 隆興寺摩尼殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000210.
Bibliography:“Longxing Monastery, Cintāmaṇi Hall 隆興寺摩尼殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000210.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Longxing Monastery, Cintāmaṇi Hall 隆興寺摩尼殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Longxing Monastery, Cintāmaṇi Hall 隆興寺摩尼殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.