Hualin Monastery, main hall
Place Type: palatial hall
- main hall (English)
- 大殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 大殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- dadian (Pinyin)
- Hualinsi dadian (English)
- 華林寺大殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 华林寺大殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 26.103525° Long. 119.291925°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127
rebuilt in new location, but has Dafoyang elements from 10th century
for date see: zgmscd 471
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“Hualin Monastery, main hall 華林寺大殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000181.
Bibliography:“Hualin Monastery, main hall 華林寺大殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000181.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Hualin Monastery, main hall 華林寺大殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Hualin Monastery, main hall 華林寺大殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.