Hualin Monastery 華林寺https://architecturasinica.org/place/000040
- Hualin Monastery (English)
- Huálínsì (Pinyin)
- Hua-lin-ssu (Wade-Giles)
- 華林寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 华林寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Fujian (Pinyin)
- 福建省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 福建省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Fuzhou (Pinyin)
- 福州 (Simplified Chinese)
- 市 (Simplified Chinese)
- City (English)
- Lat. 26.103525° Long. 119.291925°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Hualin Monastery 華林寺 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 17, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000040.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Hualin Monastery 華林寺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000040.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Hualin Monastery 華林寺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Hualin Monastery 華林寺 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding external links Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.