Chongqing Monastery, 1000 Buddhas Hall 崇慶寺千佛殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000150
- 1000 Buddhas Hall (English)
- 千佛殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 千佛殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Qiānfódiàn (Pinyin)
- Ch'ien-fo-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Chongqingsi Qianfodian (English)
- 崇慶寺千佛殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 崇庆寺千佛殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 35.98058333° Long. 112.9598°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Chongqing Monastery, 1000 Buddhas Hall 崇慶寺千佛殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 26, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000150.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Chongqing Monastery, 1000 Buddhas Hall 崇慶寺千佛殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000150.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Chongqing Monastery, 1000 Buddhas Hall 崇慶寺千佛殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Chongqing Monastery, 1000 Buddhas Hall 崇慶寺千佛殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding citations Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.