Place Type: monastery (Buddhist)
- Chongqing Monastery (English)
- Chongqingsi (Pinyin)
- 崇慶寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 崇庆寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Zhangzi (Pinyin)
- 长子 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
- 色头 (Simplified Chinese)
- Zhangzixian setouzhen (Pinyin)
- Lat. 35.98058333° Long. 112.9598°
- Lat. 35.98063333° Long. 112.9596333°
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Endymion Wilkinson, Chinese History: A Manual, Revised and Enlarged. , 11-12. ( 2000)
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
Bibliography:“Chongqing Monastery 崇慶寺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000014.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Chongqing Monastery 崇慶寺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Chongqing Monastery 崇慶寺 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.