Chongqing Monastery, Sandashi Hall
Place Type: palatial hall
- Sandashi Hall (English)
- 三大士殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 三大士殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Sandashidian (Pinyin)
- Chongqingsi Sandashidian (English)
- 崇慶寺三大士殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 崇庆寺三大士殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 35.98063333° Long. 112.9596333°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127
Axis: c, roof style: o-g, front façade: 31' 3", side: 25' 6"
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“Chongqing Monastery, Sandashi Hall 崇慶寺三大士殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000151.
Bibliography:“Chongqing Monastery, Sandashi Hall 崇慶寺三大士殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000151.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Chongqing Monastery, Sandashi Hall 崇慶寺三大士殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Chongqing Monastery, Sandashi Hall 崇慶寺三大士殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.