Chongqing Monastery, Ten Kings of Hell Hall
Place Type: palatial hall
- Ten Kings of Hell Hall (English)
- 十帝閻君殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 十帝阎君殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shidiyanjundian (Pinyin)
- Chongqingsi Shidiyanjundian (English)
- 崇慶寺十帝閻君殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 崇庆寺十帝阎君殿 (Simplified Chinese)
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“Chongqing Monastery, Ten Kings of Hell Hall 崇慶寺十帝閻君殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000152.
Bibliography:“Chongqing Monastery, Ten Kings of Hell Hall 崇慶寺十帝閻君殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000152.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Chongqing Monastery, Ten Kings of Hell Hall 崇慶寺十帝閻君殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Chongqing Monastery, Ten Kings of Hell Hall 崇慶寺十帝閻君殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.