Longwang Temple in Dongyi, main hall 東邑龍王廟大殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000162
- main hall (English)
- 大殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 大殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- dàdiàn (Pinyin)
- Ta-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Dongyi Longwangmiao dadian (English)
- 東邑龍王廟大殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 东邑龙王庙大殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 36.29381667° Long. 113.25975°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Longwang Temple in Dongyi, main hall 東邑龍王廟大殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 26, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000162.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Longwang Temple in Dongyi, main hall 東邑龍王廟大殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000162.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Longwang Temple in Dongyi, main hall 東邑龍王廟大殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Longwang Temple in Dongyi, main hall 東邑龍王廟大殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding citations Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.