Jin Shrines, Sage Mother Hall 晉祠聖母殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000048x
- Sage Mother Hall (English)
- 聖母殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 圣母殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shèngmǔdiàn (Pinyin)
- Sheng-mu-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Holy Mother Hall (English)
- Jinci Shengmudian (English)
- 晉祠聖母殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 晋祠圣母殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 37.708727° Long. 112.434575°
Building InformationThe Sage Mother Hall, also known as the Holy Mother Hall, is the oldest building in the Jinci Shrine complex.
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Jin Shrines, Sage Mother Hall 晉祠聖母殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 26, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000048x.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Jin Shrines, Sage Mother Hall 晉祠聖母殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000048x.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Jin Shrines, Sage Mother Hall 晉祠聖母殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Jin Shrines, Sage Mother Hall 晉祠聖母殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding citation Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.