Place Type: shrine
- Jin Shrines (English)
- Jinci (Pinyin)
- 晉祠 (Traditional Chinese)
- 晋祠 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Taiyuan (Pinyin)
- 太原 (Simplified Chinese)
- 市 (Simplified Chinese)
- City (English)
- Lat. 37.708727° Long. 112.434575°
- Lat. 37.7085556° Long. 112.435°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Endymion Wilkinson, Chinese History: A Manual, Revised and Enlarged. , 11-12. ( 2000)
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“Jin Shrines 晉祠 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000048.
Bibliography:“Jin Shrines 晉祠 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000048.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Jin Shrines 晉祠
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Jin Shrines 晉祠 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.